Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Completely blank

I've been sitting here staring at this screen for twenty minutes, should-ing all over the place. I should have something interesting to write about. I should be able to write about something interesting. I should, I should, I should, I should. Blegh to doing that again.
And it's not working anyway. My brain is a blissfully blank of anything to do with my life. I want to read the Georgette Heyer novel I recently bought (my first Heyer, who is, apparently, a goddess in the romance genre, everyone talks about her). I want to eat something that requires extremely minimal effort and I want to go to sleep. (Yes, even though a good friend brought me some seriously insane coffee at 2ish today.) That's pretty much all I'm thinking about. (Well, that, and some seriously pissed off reflections on political stuff, but this is not the place for that, and I'm trying to stop thinking about those things because rage makes my back get all stiff.)
So, I'm going cop out today and direct you to Will Write for Wine (http://www.willwriteforwine.com/) and tell you listen to some of their podcasts. They're a few years old, so all the stuff about the wine is probably not relevant anymore, but all of the writing information is still wonderful. I listen to these podcasts at work and I've learned a freaking ton, and the writer improvs are always hilarious. So, go, listen and enjoy. I'm going to stop should-ing and start sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment