Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Not Dead

I've missed the last two days on the blog. On Monday, I felt like hammered dogshit, and yesterday my internet browser and Blogger weren't getting along.
So anyway. I have pain. I have lots of pain. It's like my entire body is covered with bruises, but I don't have any bruises. That's fun. Everything hurts, and it's making me super-bitchy.
I've been eating really well, and I was going to brag about that yesterday. But then my computer spazzed out and I got stressed and went and ate six pieces of cinnamon toast. So, eating really well until I start thinking about how well I've been eating and then I start craving something terrible.
Ugh.
So anyway, that's what's going on. (That and I spent almost twelve hours at work today, so my brain isn't working.) Maybe I'll be more with it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment