Friday, February 10, 2012

Grouchitude and Fabulousness

So, I've been pissy all day. I got the only decent night's sleep of the week last night, and I was extremely bitter to have to wake up and do stuff today. Plus, my stomach has been hurting a lot, which is making me hunch over, which is making my back hurt, which is making me, quite possible, the single biggest grump on the planet. I came home and just started bitching all over the place. Poor Hubby.
However, The Hubby knows me, and knows what's going on with me. So when I mentioned that my tummy was killing me, he was like, "Well, let's go get you a salad." So we went to a buffet place where I could make myself a massive salad, get a plain baked sweet potato, and a piece of rotisserie chicken and I am feeling much, much better. That's a good Hubby. I don't know why I don't eat like that all the time, instead of all the crap I usually eat, especially knowing that eating crap makes me feel terrible. Ugh, it's dumb.
Oh well.
Anyway, I'm about to take some painkillers and curl up with the Eloisa James book I'm about to finish, so hopefully I'll be feeling much more personable tomorrow. We'll see. There's been a lot of stress this week. It was bound to catch up with me at some point.
So, to make you all feel like you're getting something good, go check out Reinventing Fabulous (http://reinventingfabulous.com/). The posts from the 7th until today have been hilarious and wonderful, and sure to inspire giggling and big giant smiles. Which is what I want you all to be doing (and loving yourselves, by the way!), while I'm getting over my massive grouchitude. So go there and smile and giggle and have a wonderful Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment